1. Instagram has more users than any other social networking website, beside the mighty Facebook. Instagram has a unique way of engaging their users particularly through visual imaging.
2. Visual content provides creative flexibility when trying to get your brand noticed. Perhaps using arts, infographs, or just average pictures from your phone can bring awareness to your brand.
3. Instagram is more small business friendly when compared to Facebook. (In my opinion) I have had quite a struggle trying to obtain followers on Facebook. Obtaining followers is much easier on Instagram. I suggest everyone get your business on Instagram before the market gets crowded. Only 9% of business are using Instagram right now.
4. Your posts on Instagram shows up on all of your followers feeds unlike Facebook, which reduced users posts presence. Chances are, on Instagram, your most avid followers will receive all of your post content on their feed.
5. Instagram is very easy to click and share, and primarily used for mobile devices. Instagram is great for catching those on the go experiences.